Organic milk thistle extract is extracted from the seed of milk thistle. Its major active content is Silymarin. Our organic farm base of Milk Thistle is mainly in Liaoning Province, China. We extract silymarin in an absolutely organic way and retain its nutrients.
Silymarin nourishes the liver like no other nutrient currently known. The liver acts as the body’s filter constantly cleansing to protect you from toxins. Over time, these toxins can accumulate in the liver. Milk Thistle’s potent antioxidant properties and rejuvenating actions help keep the liver strong & healthy.
Milk Thistle seeds help stimulate protein synthesis in the liver. They even can help reverse the damage done from eating poisonous mushrooms such as Death Cap (Amanita phalloides) or from carbon tetrachloride, which destroys liver cells and usually causes death. When Milk Thistle seeds are used within 48 hours, the survival rate is almost 100%. When fed to animals that had partial hepatectomies, their livers grew back more quickly. Primary chemical constituents of Milk Thistle include flavonolignans (silymarin), tyramine, histamine, gamma-linoleic acid, essential oil, mucilage, and a bitter principle. Milk Thistle is also an antioxidant that is more potent than vitamins C and E.
1. Protect the liver, improve liver function, promote the secretion of bile and inflammation.
2. Strong antioxidant, can remove the body of free radicals, delay senescence.
3. Prevent alcohol, chemical toxin, heavy metal, drugs, food toxins, the environment pollution and so on of the damage to the liver, and promote the regeneration of liver cells and repair.
1. Applied in pharmaceutical field;
2. Applied in health- care products.