What is it?
Organic white willow bark extract is derived from the bark of the willow tree. Willow bark contains salicin, a compound similar to aspirin.
Salicin is metabolized in the body to produce salicylic acid, which is a precursor of aspirin. Salicin has antipyretic, analgesic, anti-inflammatory, and anti-rheumatic effects. In addition, it also has a bitter stomach and local anesthesia. Can also be used as a biochemical reagent.
Our organic white willow skin extract is mainly processed by alcohol extraction, extraction, chromatography, and crystallization.
1. Salicin relieves pain and reduces fevers, including headache, back and neck pain,muscle aches, and menstrual cramps.
2. Salicin has the function of treating inflammation.
3. Salicin helps to treat scabies, erysipelas, decayed tooth, swelling in the gum.
4. Salicin is effective on dispelling wind-evil, increasing urine, reducing swelling.
5. Salicin has the function of curing rheumatism, blennorrhagia, gonorrhea cloudy urine, pee atresia, epidemic hepatitis.
1. Applied in cosmetics, it can inhibit whelk and relieve swelling and pain.
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is mainly used to curing fever, colds, and infections.
3. Applied in feed additive, it is mainly used as feed additive for diminishing inflammation and promoting digestion.