What is it?
Organic turmeric (also known as Curcuma) extract powder is extracted from the dried roots of organic turmeric with organic ethanol, and the curcumin ratio can reach 95% or more.
Our organic turmeric farm is located in southwestern China and is highly reliable due to its unique climate and geographical features.
Curcumin has long been used as a natural pigment (E100) in the food industry. It is stable to reducing agents, has strong tinting strength, does not fade, but is sensitive to light, heat and iron ions. Mainly used for dyeing canned foods, sausage products, and sauces.
Curcumin also has important economic value and a wide range of pharmacological effects, such as hypolipidemic, anti-oxidant, anti-inflammatory, and anti-kinetic hardening.
1. Curcumin mainly used in many foods as a coloring in mustard, cheese, beverages, and cakes;
2. Curcumin used for dyspepsia, chronic anterior uveitis, and Helicobacter pylori bacteria;
3. Curcumin used as a topical analgesic, and for colic, hepatitis, ringworm and chest pain.
4. Curcumin contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
5. Curcumin has an effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver;
6.With the function of treating women dysmenorrhea and amenorrhea.
1. Applied in cosmetic field, As pigments;
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, As medicines’ raw materials for anti-inflammatory and regulating menstruation;
3. Applied in Health Products Field, As a raw material of regulating menstruation;
4. Applied in Food and Food additive field, as food additives of seasoning.