Organic Rhodiola Rosea extract is the root extract of Rhodiola rosea. It tastes sweet and bitter. The main ingredients are salidroside, aglycone tyrosol and rosavin, which can enhance immune function, protect cardio-cerebrovascular and anticancer and antidepressant effects.
Rhodiola Rosea has been used for thousands of years in certain traditional medicine treatments due to the high concentration of organic compounds, such as phenols, alkaloids, flavonoids, and quinones.
There has been a wide variety of research studies conducted on the roots of these plants, as they are where most of the nutrients can be found. These roots have been sought out because they can be dried, powdered, and made into a very beneficial tea, which has been used in Chinese traditional medicines for centuries. It was initially popularized for its impact on stress and anxiety, but subsequent research has identified a number of other health concerns that can be treated with this versatile herb.
1. Enhancing immunity and delaying aging;
2. Resisting radiation and tumor;
3. Regulating the nervous system and metabolism, effectively limiting melancholy feeling and mood, and promoting mental status;
4. Protecting cardiovascular, dilating coronary artery, preventing coronary arteriosclerosis and arrhythmia.
1. Applied in food fields, it is widely used as a functional food additive;
2. Applied in the health product field, it can be used as a raw material in health food, the purpose is to enhance immunity and resist melancholy;
3. Applied in cosmetics fields, it is widely used to delay aging and compact skin;
4. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it is widely used to treat cardio-cerebrovascular disease.