Organic Monk Fruit (Luo Han Guo) is a sub-tropical fruit cultivated in the remote mountains of Southern China, Guangxi province for centuries. According to legend, monk fruit is named after the Buddhist monks who first cultivated the fruit nearly 800 years ago.
The organic monk fruit extract is a 100% natural powdered extract made from organic monk fruit. Its fruit sweetness is approximately 150 -300 times sweeter than sugar and is a unique alternative to sugar and artificial sweeteners. We concentrate the sweetest part of the monk fruit to make an ingredient that delivers great-tasting, 100% natural, calorie-free sweetness from the pure fruit. The unique sweetness of monk fruit concentrate comes from naturally occurring sweet constituents in the fruit called mogrosides which are up to 300 times sweeter than sugar. These calorie-free compounds have a delicious, sweet taste without bitterness, making it an ideal choice for reducing sugar in a wide range of food and beverage products.
1. The sweetness and color hardly change under 0~180 centigrade.
2. The sweetness hardly changes under PH 2~9. under PH4.5, it gets to the most sweetness.
1.Traditional Chinese medicine for colds, coughs, sore throats, gastrointestinal disorder, as well as a blood purifier;
2. Contains 80% or greater Mogrosides. Mogroside V 30% is about 180 times the sweetness of sucrose and low in calories. It is a stable, non-fermentable additive ideal for Diabetics;
3. Contains high amounts of amino acids, fructose, vitamins, and minerals. It is also used in traditional Chinese cooking for flavor and nutrition. Cooking or baking does not affect the flavor or sweetness of it;
4. It is a versatile natural sweetener, suited to replace artificial sweeteners such as aspartame. Works well in beverages, baked foods, nutritional foods, diet foods or any food product that requires either a low to no carbohydrate sweetener or low to no calories.
1. Mogroside V is used as a natural sweetener, contains few calories;
2. Mogrosides are often used as a substitute for sugar by the beverage and food industry;
3. Also acts as a potential anti-inflammatory for the lung airway, widely used in medicine.