What is it?
Organic Inulin Powder(also called: Organic Synanthrin powder) is derived from organic Jerusalem Artichoke, a natural food source of this prebiotic soluble fiber. Our organic inulin is made from Jerusalem artichoke rhizome, which removes protein, colloid, crude fiber, and minerals. It is obtained by water extraction, ion exchange, membrane filtration, spray drying, and other production processes.
As a good source of fiber, it contributes to normal bowel function, when consumed in conjunction with a healthy diet consisting of a variety of foods. Jerusalem artichoke grows in Qinghai, where is with the unique growing conditions.
Organic Inulin is increasingly used in processed foods because it has unusually adaptable characteristics. Its flavor ranges from bland to subtly sweet (approx. 10% sweetness of sugar/sucrose). Inulin can be used to replace sugar, fat, and flour. This is advantageous because inulin contains 25-35% of the food energy of carbohydrates (starch, sugar).In addition to being a versatile ingredient, inulin has many health benefits. Inulin increases calcium absorption and possibly magnesium absorption while promoting the growth of beneficial intestinal bacteria.
1, Control blood lipid
2, Lower blood sugar
3, To promote the absorption of minerals
4. To increase intestinal bifidobacteria
5. Obesity prevention and treatment of constipation
1. Applied in food field, it’s used as food additive with the function of lengthening life
2. Applied in pharmaceutical field, it’s frequently used as medicine supplement or OTCS ingredients and owns good efficacy for treatment of cancer and cardio-cerebrovascular disease
3. Applied in cosmetics, it’s can delay aging and prevent UV radiation