What is it?
Organic Astragalus extract powder is made by using dried Astragalus root as raw material and using water or organic ethanol for multiple extractions. Our Organic Astragalus extract powder used wild inner Mongolia Astragalus membranaceus root as the raw material.
The active ingredient of the organic Astragalus extract is Astragalus polysaccharide, which has the functions of enhancing immunity, enhancing physical fitness, resisting fatigue, resisting mutation, protecting the liver and inhibiting osteoclasts.
Astragalus is a large genus of about 3,000 species of herbs and small shrubs, belonging to the legume family Fabaceae and the subfamily Faboideae. It is the largest genus of plants in terms of described species. The genus is native to temperate regions of the Northern Hemisphere. Common names include milkvetch (most species), locoweed (in North America, some species)and goat’s-thorn (A. gummier, A. tragacanth). Some pale-flowered vetches are similar in appearance, but vetches are more vine-like.
1. It has an effect on relieving stresses and protecting the body against various stresses, including physical, mental, or emotional stress;
2. It has the function of enhancing immunity, protecting the body from diseases such as cancer and diabetes;
3. It contains antioxidants, which protect cells against damage caused by free radicals;
4. It is used to protect and support the immune system, antibacterial, and anti-inflammatory, for preventing colds and upper respiratory infections;
5. It has an effect on lowering blood pressure, treating diabetes and protecting the liver.
1. As added ingredients of medicines for improving immunity, benefitting spleen and kidney and treating impotence, it is widely used in the fields of medicine and health products;
2. Applied in cosmetic field, it is able to nourish and cure the skin.